Don’t expect easy or quick success.
Advice by Steve Job for Young People Who Want to Be Rich Steve job became a millionaire at the age of 23. At 25, he worth over 100 million dollars. More than anyone else in this century, Jobs’ name has been associated with innovation, entrepreneurship and great success. I will be sharing with you 10 of the most inspiring advice by Steve Job for young people who want to be rich and successful. Advice Number six is very important, so try and read this article till the end.
1. Don’t wait! Do something when you are young, when you have nothing to lose. Most young people don’t know the value of what they have which is time, freedom and energy. As a young person, you can complain about anything and everything but one thing is very obvious and that’s your strength, freedom and time. Whatever you wish to accomplish with your life, now is the time to get started. You may think you need more time or resources but that’s simply deceiving yourself because the older you get, the more difficult it becomes to pursue your dream. If you’re young, you’re probably single and have little or no responsibility that steals your time and energy. Start with whatever you have whenever you are. Don’t wait. Don’t wait. Don’t wait for tomorrow. Get out and start pursuing your dreams TODAY.
2. “You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. The major concern of most young people is the fact that they can’t see their future very clearly. They dream of becoming entrepreneurs, musicians, scientists or inventors, but somehow, they can’t see how that’s going to be achievable so they give up. Well, you cannot connect the dot looking forward. You cannot figure out everything right from your sitting room. Listen. The journey of life doesn’t have a map. You won’t see the next bus stop or the next land mark. You must be courageous enough to step out and take the first step, the next and the next. You can only connect the dot looking backwards. You can only see yesterday. You must approach tomorrow with faith and actions, one step at a time.
3. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. After you’ve decided to do something great with your life, the next obstacle on your way will be that of the pessimists, people who don’t believe in who you are or what you want to achieve. I have something important to tell you and that is, these guys don’t believe in themselves either. The reason why other people may not believe in you is because they have lost faith in their own self. Don’t allow them to kill your precious dreams. Don’t allow the opinion of others to drown out your own inner voice. Know what you want and go for it, regardless of what the pessimists around you say or think.
4. “If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.” One major reason why most young people don’t achieve success is because they are impatience. They want things and they want them NOW. For most young people, tomorrow means forever. Well, you’ve got to be different. Listen. Things take time, a lot of time. Almost all your dreams are achievable but they won’t happen overnight. You’ll make mistakes, fail and cry. You’ll not progress as fast as you want it at the beginning. You’ll be frustrated by the universe and that’s why success is very scarce. Most people simply cannot endure the tough journey. Don’t expect your dreams to come to pass easily or quickly. Be willing to fight hard and fight long.
5. “If you don’t love something, you’re not going to go the extra mile, work the extra weekend, challenge the status quo as much.” When starting Apple, Steve Jobs and his partners were working 12-14 hours, 7 days per week. No weekend. No much play. You can only put yourself into such prison if you’re passionate about what you’re doing, especially because you’re not likely to have enough financial resources while getting started. You’ve heard it before and you’ll hear it again. Your life can only have meaning if you do what you love. The reason is because you’re going to spend most of your life time working. To hate 8 hours every Monday to Friday of your life doesn’t sound sexy, does it? Hahahahaha…
6. “Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.” The hope of easy life is a deception most people are willing to buy. Life is not easy and it’s never going to be. Being realistic means crying when life hits you hard and smiling just after that moment because you know it’s normal to fall. Don’t complain. Don’t blame anyone. Take responsibility and fight back at life.
7. “It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time” When you’re young, you may be tempted to think that you don’t have anything. But that’s not true. The only thing you need is what you have enough of and that’s your time. Time is the most important and the only resource anyone needs and that’s what every young person has too much of. With time, you can get anything else your heart desires. You can convert the time you have to the wealth, health or relationship you need. You can spend your time reading good books that will give you great ideas and lead you to a greater level of success. You can spend your time to associate with positive people who will influence you to be a better person. If you master how to invest your time, you’ve mastered how to be successful in life.
8. “Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.” None of us will live so long. You’re naked already. Stop taking life easy. Stop protecting yourself from failures. You have a single life and it will be over soon. Get out. Dare life and win big.
9. “About half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.” Your idea is nothing, just another idea out of millions that flash through human minds every minute. Your ability to stick with it, to be stubborn, to persevere at the time of great troubles, that’s what will determine whether or not you’re going to win.
10. ‘Stay hungry, stay foolish’ Stay hungry. Stay foolish. Never get to a point in your life when you feel that you know it all. Life is a school no one ever graduate from. Improve your mind every single day. Spend less time on social media. Spend more time reading educative materials. Discipline yourself to consume educative audio and videos on YouTube. Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish. In summary, if you want to be successful in life; Don’t wait! Do something when you are young, when you have nothing to lose. “You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. Don’t expect easy or quick success. Things take time Make sure you do what you love because If you don’t love something, you’re not going to go the extra mile, work the extra weekend, challenge the status quo as much. “Sometimes life will hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.” Don’t waste time because the most precious resource you have is time” You’re going to die very soon. Why protecting yourself from mistakes and failures? ‘Stay hungry, stay foolish’ You enjoy this article don’t you? Share to your friends We’ll like to give you another interesting article for you to enjoy next.